Project EveryBODY PEBCelebratesLive is back in-person! Join Vancouver annual popular and fun festival to celebrate International Day of Persons with Disabilities. An audience favorite and annual sell-out event, PEBCelebratesLive is a day of cabaret-style entertainment featuring arts, film, live music, stand-up comedy, dance, and more!
Presented by a collaboration of community and non-profit organizations who embrace diversity and inclusion, it is a celebration that showcases the talents of people of all abilities and honours the achievements of people with diverse abilities and advocates for thriving communities that are both diverse and inclusive.
This year, PEBCelebratesLive! is proud to feature an Art Show and Sale during the day on Dec 2, 2022 while the Evening Show will include comedy, short film, and dance. This event is family friendly and free to the public, you will meet local artists whose creative gifts and personal stories will inspire you!
- Date: Dec 2, 2022
- Location: Roundhouse Community Arts and Recreation Centre (181 Roundhouse Mews, Vancouver, BC)
- 11:00 AM – 7:30PM – Art Show and Sale & Musical Performances: This year, we are proud to feature 50+ local artists that are persons with disabilities. As the Holiday season is quickly approaching, come find incredible, meaningful & affordable art pieces for your upcoming Holiday presents. BONUS: Enjoy live music and complimentary food (first come first served while supplies last) throughout the event. It’s 100% FREE to attend & family-friendly!
- 6:00PM – 8:00PM – Film Festival & Performance Artists (registration required to reserve your seats in the performing theater) An audience favorite and an annual sell-out event, PEBCelebratesLive Evening Show is an event that you don’t want to miss! Often described by guests as “the most fun I’ve ever had!” the evening program will include live comedy, short films, music, and other exciting live performances- presented by artists and performers that are persons with disabilities. Seats are limited- please ensure to register for the PEB evening show!
- All events are 100% FREE to attend & family-friendly!
- Accessibility Features: The venue is fully wheelchair and walker accessible, and ASL interpreters are available on site. This event will also have VocalEye live description for people with vision loss & live caption services.
BONUS: Live Music & Complimentary Food (first come first served while supplies last) throughout the event! *Alcohol is served after 5 pm. Government ID is required with alcohol purchase.
Join our PEBCelebratesLive event on Dec 2, 2022 at Roundhouse Community Arts & Recreation Centre to find meaningful art pieces at affordable prices for your loved ones, enjoy complimentary food and amazing live music throughout the Art show and Sale, while making new friends and sharing inspiring stories with others.
Read more on this event.
Register now to attend this event.
For more information on group registering or sponsorship opportunities, please send your inquiries to email@example.com