Kelowna: Jobs In Demand Young Adults
Our home office is located on the traditional territory of the Sylix Okanagan Nation; we extend thanks, honor and respect to our hosts.
About Kelowna Jobs in Demand Young AdultsExperience Jobs in Demand for Young Adults in Kelowna, a FREE 8-week interactive skills training program designed to empower unemployed job seekers aged 18-29 with the tools to secure employment. It’s a hands-on training program where you’ll participate in group workshops and receive individual support to help you become job-ready. You’ll learn about different industries that are in high demand, earn important certifications, connect with potential employers, and receive guidance from our experienced team. Plus, you’ll have the opportunity to meet and connect with other young adults who are on a similar journey.
All services for Eligible Job Seekers and Employers are completely free!
Upon completion of this program, you will develop the following:
- Industry-specific software and essential skills training for the workplace.
- Personalized plan to support career success.
- Employability Skills training: Resume, Cover letter development, Networking and Marketing skills.
- Occupational Skills Training Certificates (i.e. First Aid, WHMIS, NVCI, Food Safe, SuperHost, etc.).
- Understanding of the labour market and personal career exploration.
We help you connect with local employers and support you the entire way to employment.
The program does not focus on one specific industry. You explore which industries you are interested in and we provide you with the best possible range of certificate training to match your interests.
Who Services Are ForJoin this program if you are:
- 18-29 years old
- Legally able to work in Canada
- Unemployed or precariously employed (casual, temporary or unstable employment)
- Not a full-time student
Ready to Get Started?Contact Jobs In Demand Team
We Want to Hear From You
At Open Door Group, we are dedicated to providing every customer with a high standard of quality and care throughout their journey with us. Your experience matters, and we genuinely want to hear from you. We invite you to share your feedback, whether it's positive or negative. We appreciate your trust in our services and commit to utilizing your feedback to enhance the quality of our services!
Fill our feedback form