Gardengate is a space of healing and recovery for individuals living with addictions or mental health conditions. Through activities in the garden, we’ll support you to work towards personal goals such as healthy eating, active living, or vocational training. Build skills and confidence as you grow and harvest food for yourself, and for the Kamloops community.
You can sign up as a participant if:
- You have an addiction, or a mental health condition, and
- You are interested in Gardengate programs
You can sign up as a volunteer if:
- You are interested in volunteering
- You are interested in gardening
- You are interested supporting other program activities
Tours are about 20 minutes, and take place Monday to Friday afternoons by appointment.
You can take the paperwork away with you to complete on your own or with support from another person.
We will work with you to find a day that works for you. This day will become your weekly shift. Program shifts start at 9 am and go until 12 pm, with a break at 10:15 am.