Community Connection Program- Sunshine Club
Connect and build meaningful relationships with your community! The Sunshine Club Program at Chase's Community Connection Program facilitates connections and fosters relationships for individuals with developmental disabilities. It provides funding and assistance for social, recreational, and skill-building activities to enhance independence and improve overall quality of life.
Sunshine Club Opens Door to:
Enhanced Connections and Relationships
Enhanced Opportunities for Independence
Improved Quality of Life
Who Services are for
The program is designed for individuals who are eligible for CLBC services and meet the following criteria:
- Age: you are 19 years or older.
- Residency: you are a resident of British Columbia and hold a valid British Columbia Services Card.
- Diagnosis: you have a developmental disability that is likely to continue and significantly affect your daily functioning.
- Support Needs: You require assistance with personal care, household tasks, and community participation to live in your community.
- Financial Eligibility: Your financial eligibility will be based on your income and assets.
If you meet all the above criteria, you can apply for CLBC services either through a referral from a healthcare professional or by directly contacting CLBC. Don’t worry! Open Door Group team members are here to support you throughout this process.
We Want to Hear from YouAt Open Door Group, we are dedicated to providing every customer with a high standard of quality and care throughout their journey with us. Your experience matters, and we genuinely want to hear from you. We invite you to share your feedback, whether it's positive or negative. We appreciate your trust in our services and commit to utilizing your feedback to enhance the quality of our services!
Fill our feedback form
Contact UsServices are 100% free for eligible individuals!
Monday, Wednesday and Fridays program services: 9am-2pm
Meeting location: 227 Wilson St. Chase BC V0E 1M0
Phone number: 236-477-4971
Program manager: Jessica McLellan